Our past projects include both new masonry construction and repairs/restorations. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem.
We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality workmanship.
We have worked with homeowners, engineers, designers and architects in producing work we know you'll love. Call us today at 647 770 2529 and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project.
Taking pride in restoring the values of the past. ClayMori build And Restore Inc. continues to add new world craftmanship to old world ways. Our ability to restore, preserve, reconstruct makes our valued clients feel assured in our abilities to perform a wide range of historic preservation speciality services.
-COMMERCIAL, INSTITUTIONAL, GOVERNMENT, RESIDENTIAL
- Decorative Stone Sculptures/Fountains
- Masonry Rehabilitation and Alterations
- Stone Rendering / Coring and Pinning
- Tuck and Repointing Masonry Repair
- Brick and Stone (Reclaimed or New) Replacement
- Masonry Cleaning (Jos OR Pressure Cleaning)
- Engineered Retrofitting (Doors, Lintels, Beams, Openings)
- Façade Dismantle and Rebuild
- Grouting and Reinforcing
- Stone Foundation Repairs
Buildings of all natures have endured the tests of time and deserve the same treatment as its older historical buildings and dwellings of the past. And continued maintanance is the key to a lasting structure these are the various services involved.
- GOVERNMENT, INSTITUTIONAL, RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL
- Low Rise, High Rise Buildings
- Exterior Wall Repair (Concrete and Brick)
- Parking Garage Rehabilitation
- Balcony Rehabilitation
- Caulking and Sealants
- Roofing and Metal Flashing, Cladding
- Weatherproofing and Moisture Barriers
- Through Wall
- Engineered Retrofitting (Openings, Doors, Lintels, Beams)
- Paint and Building Coatings
With the recent rise in building standards and codes even the newest of structures can be in need of attention and take preventative measures to ensure longer lasting life to the newest additions to the block.
- Hardscape Maintenance (Stucco, Plaster, Brick, Concrete)
- Paint and Coatings
- Caulking and Sealants
- Waterproofing and Damp Proofing
- Through Wall Flashing (If non existing)
- Inspection and Reports
- Pressure Washing
Over time, deterioration of brick and masonry occurs. It is preventable in most cases, but ultimately unavoidable.
Neglect can lead to issues, for example if you notice your bricks on your chimney crumbling that is a serious sign that water and the elements have eroded and will deter the strength and compromise its integrity. Are the bricks and the mortar missing!!! Take action as these issues can be overseen and can become A financial burden. A crack in your mortar joint can lead to even bigger problems in the long run.
- HISTORICAL, COMMERCIAL, INSTITUTIONAL, GOVERNMENT
- Masonry Re mortar/ Re pointing)
- Brick and Stone Replacement
- Masonry Anchoring and Tie In System
- Openings (Closings or In Fills)
- Lintel, Beams, HSS, Shelf Angle Installations
- Window Sills and Ledge (Stone or Brick)
- Chimney Repair and Rehabilitation
- Parge Rendering (Wall and Foundation)
- Fireplace and Fireplace Repair
- Cleaning/ Pressure Wash
We build as well as restore.
- Homes and Commercial, Institutional
- Parapet Walls (rebuilding and or restoring)
- Block Walls
- Foundation Walls
We will continue to build for a better brighter future.
FOR ALL YOUR MASONRY CONSTRUCTION AND BRICK AND STONE VENEER INSTALLATIONS.
Stone Veneer and Wall Cladding (INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR)
Residential, Commercial, Institutional
Create something new and accent your home with the finest in stone and brick veneer products. We at ClayMori Build And Restore Inc. can install the best in stone veneers and customize your home. We help you choose in the very best selection in brick and stone (faux) or natural from our wide supplier base. Enjoy new surroundings around the house and make your home investment into a dream come true.
Faux brick walls
Brick veneers (historical or new) composite or the real thing
Stone veneers (composite or man made)
-Precast (cement, concrete)